If you are registering for a short course only, please select "Not registering for conference with this order" in the first step of online registration. You will then be able to select a short course only.
Please use printable registration form to submit via fax, email, or mail.
Fee Schedule for Conference and Short Course Registration
Conference Registration Fees include welcome reception, coffee breaks plus access to all talks, posters, and workshops.
- Member*: $340 advance / $390 late-onsite
- Non-member: $540 advance / $590 late-onsite
- Student or Post-doc Member*, $100 advance / $150 late-onsite
- Student or Post-doc Non-member, $175 advance / $225 late-onsite
Short Course Registration Fees include coffee breaks and electronic version of instructor presentations.
Two-day Course (Saturday-Sunday, March 10-11, 2018)
- Member*, $325
- Non-member, $400
- Student or Post-doc Member*, $225
- Student or Post-doc Non-member, $275
Half-day Courses (Sunday, March 11, 2018)
- Member*, $150
- Non-member, $200
- Student or Post-doc Member*, $125
- Student or Post-doc Non-member, $150
Register online here.
**US HUPO Member Conference Registration Fees (dues for 2018 must be paid to access member rates). Not yet a member of US HUPO? Go to Membership page to sign up now. Once dues are paid, return to conference registration. Dues are $100 for regular membership and $75 for students / postdocs (students / post-docs pay membership one year only and renew for free in subsequent years).