How-to Register for Conference or a Short Course
Advance Conference Registration Extended through February 18.
Two easy ways to register:
1. Online Registration
Use online registration to do the following:
- Register for the conference and / or short course
- Sign-up for short course only. If you are registering for a short course only, please select "Not registering for conference with this order" in the first step of online registration. You will then be able to select a short course only.
Go to Online Registration
2. Printable Registration Form
Please use Printable Registration Form to submit via fax, email, or mail. The printable registration form can be used for conference registration or short course sign-up (including short course only).
Conference Registration Fees
Conference Registration Fees include welcome reception, coffee breaks plus access to all talks, posters, and workshops.
- Member*: $340 advance / $390 late-onsite
- Non-member: $540 advance / $590 late-onsite
- Student or Post-doc Member*, $150 advance / $200 late-onsite
- Student or Post-doc Non-member, $225 advance / $275 late-onsite
Short Course Tuition Fees
Includes coffee breaks and electronic version of instructor presentations.
Two-day Course (Saturday-Sunday, March 2-3, 2019)
- Member*, $350
- Non-member, $450
- Student or Post-doc Member*, $250
- Student or Post-doc Non-member, $350
Half-day Courses (Sunday, March 2, 2019)
- Member*, $150
- Non-member, $200
- Student or Post-doc Member*, $125
- Student or Post-doc Non-member, $150
**US HUPO Member Conference Registration Fees (dues for 2019 must be paid to access member rates). Not yet a member of US HUPO? Go to Membership page to sign up now. Once dues are paid, return to conference registration. Dues are $100 for regular membership and $75 for students / postdocs (students / post-docs pay membership one year only and renew for free in subsequent years).
Cancellation Policy for Conference Registration or Short Courses
Written notice of cancellation must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15 in order to receive a refund (less $50 administrative fee).