How-to Register for Conference or a Short Course
Registration for the 2020 conference and short courses will open in late September 2019.
2020 Conference Registration Fees
Conference Registration Fees include welcome reception, coffee breaks plus access to all talks, posters, and workshops.
- Member*: $390 advance / $440 late-onsite
- Non-member: $590 advance / $640 late-onsite
- Student or Post-doc Member*, $200 advance / $250 late-onsite
- Student or Post-doc Non-member, $275 advance / $325 late-onsite
2020 Short Course Tuition Fees
Includes coffee breaks and electronic version of instructor presentations.
- Member*, $350
- Non-member, $450
- Student or Post-doc Member*, $250
- Student or Post-doc Non-member, $350
- Member*, $150
- Non-member, $200
- Student or Post-doc Member*, $125
- Student or Post-doc Non-member, $150
**US HUPO Member Conference Registration Fees (dues for 2020 must be paid to access member rates). Not yet a member of US HUPO? Go to Membership page to sign up now. Once dues are paid, return to conference registration. Dues are $150 for regular membership and $125 for students / postdocs (this is a one-time multi-year membership that is valid for the duration of PhD or PostDoc training.)
Cancellation Policy for Conference Registration or Short Courses
Written notice of cancellation must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15 in order to receive a refund (less $50 administrative fee).